GOLD AND SILVER DEALER - 18 KARAT GOLD NECKLACE - 14KT GOLD ANKLETS
Gold And Silver Dealer
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- A person who buys and sells drugs
- a seller of illicit goods; "a dealer in stolen goods"
- a firm engaged in trading
- A person or business that buys and sells goods
- A person who buys and sells shares, securities, or other financial assets as a principal (rather than as a broker or agent)
- trader: someone who purchases and maintains an inventory of goods to be sold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
Nuruosmaniye Kapisi (gate), Grand Bazaar, Istanbul, Turkey
Leads on to the street of the gold and silver dealer
Related topics: gold mesh watch band 14k gold post earrings mysterious citys of gold streettracks gold shares gld 1882 five dollar gold coin gold elgin pocket watches gold necklaces jewelry strappy gold heels white gold huggie earring
- 01:58 |
- Category: None