22 karat gold rings
: Gold plate recovery
22 Karat Gold Rings
- Any solid alloy of gold with other metals below a fineness of 24k but more than 10k. It should be stamped showing the actual fineness. These designations assure you that you are buying genuine karat gold jewelry.
- Gold (10 karat or better) used in the manufacture of jewelry. According to U.S. law, the metal must be at least 10 karat or it cannot be called gold.
- gymnastic apparatus consisting of a pair of heavy metal circles (usually covered with leather) suspended by ropes; used for gymnastic exercises; "the rings require a strong upper body"
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- A telephone call
- (ring) a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- (ring) sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- twenty-two: a .22 caliber firearm (pistol or rifle)
- Percent-encoding, also known as URL encoding, is a mechanism for encoding information in a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) under certain circumstances.
- twenty-two: the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty-one and one
My grandma gave me this ring. There's a multi-generational story to go along with it--her friend gave her the opal from Singapore a billion years ago (need to re-confirm timing), then my dad hand-made the (totally badass) setting using 22
karat dental gold (lol) for her when he was in dental school more than 30 years ago. My grandma wore it when I was a kid and I used to play dress-up all the time with it--she would graciously lend me the ring while I was playing. It became one of my favorite baubles when I was a kid, and then I sorta forgot about it throughout adulthood. That is, until she gave it to me on April 2, 2010. All my happy childhood memories playing with my grandmother's ring came back to me, plus I learned about the history of the ring (which I didn't know before). Totally cool! I love this ring. Need to get it re-sized so it actually fits.
Raised By Wolves Ring
From the Naturally Occurring Objects Series: solid, cast sterling silver & 22 karat gold
Wearing it is like holding hands with your wolf mother: golden claws, matchstick legs, eyes like moons.
Related topics: gold toe fluffies socks epiphone gold top steel gold pan beaded gold jewelry optimum nutrition 100 whey gold standard raw gold pictures 14k white gold heart locket where to buy solid gold dog food european gold hallmarks warranted 22 karat gold
- 02:00 |
- Category: None
Comment is pending approval.
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/19(土) 01:31:44 |
- [ Edit ]