Whey Protein Gold Standard Strawberry - 18k Gold Chain Bracelet - Gold South African Krugerrands.
100 Whey Protein Gold Standard Strawberry
- a monetary standard under which the basic unit of currency is defined by a stated quantity of gold
- The system by which the value of a currency was defined in terms of gold, for which the currency could be exchanged. The gold standard was generally abandoned in the Depression of the 1930s
- a paragon of excellence; "academic education is the gold standard against which other educational activity is pejoratively judged"
- The best, most reliable, or most prestigious thing of its type
- The gold standard is a monetary system in which the standard economic unit of account is a fixed weight of gold. There are distinct kinds of gold standard.
- Whey protein is a mixture of globular proteins isolated from whey, the liquid material created as a by-product of cheese production. Some preclinical studies in rodents have suggested that whey protein may possess anti-inflammatory or anti-cancer properties; however, human data are lacking.
- (Whey proteins) Proteins that are extracted from milk during cheese making. The are beta-lactoglobulin and alpha-lactalbumins.
- Dairy source of protein (other than cassein), known for high levels of BCAA's and high nitrogen retention.
- A sweet soft red fruit with a seed-studded surface
- A deep pinkish-red color
- a soft red birthmark
- sweet fleshy red fruit
- The low-growing plant that produces this fruit, having white flowers, lobed leaves, and runners, and found throughout north temperate regions
- any of various low perennial herbs with many runners and bearing white flowers followed by edible fruits having many small achenes scattered on the surface of an enlarged red pulpy berry
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Strawberry 2Lb Protein
"Details Most whey
protein isolates ever! 24 g Protein per serving. With faster-acting HydroWhey. Contains Aminogen. Whey protein isolates as the primary protein source. 4 Grams of carbohydrates. Lactase and other digestive enzymes. Millions and millions of satisfied ON 100% Whey Gold Standard customers can't be wrong! Since they very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey proteins are judged. Now we're the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: » On 100% Whey Gold Standard. Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of, (1) Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates (2) Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates (3) Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate (4) HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides. To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. The container you are holding in your hand is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here's why: » 1) ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available. 2) Higher Protein Percentage. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over a one-ounce serving (see accompanying equation), its over 77% protein by weight! 3) We've included HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting! 4) ON 100% Whey Gold Standard Contains Lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals. 5) ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily "
Shooting Frozen Strawberries
This is a highspeed photo of a frozen strawberry
getting shot by an air rifle, at the very moment of the impact. It is taken with a macro lens to capture all the details.
Taken with two flashes calibrated to 1/30,000th sec and sound activated.
I was hoping it would disintegrate or at least break in half, making for an interesting "explosion" shot. As a highspeed shot I considered this a failure because it didn't really happen.
The bullet hit the strawberry
right in the center, and the flash went off at the precise time; unfortunately the low-power bullet actually embedded itself into the fruit cleanly, without creating any explosion.
I decided to upload it because I love the texture and the color of the strawberry
, and the effect of the ice detaching itself from the surface at the moment of the impact.
I started this quilt over a year ago with a pattern from Amy Butler's, In Stiches. Then, I put it away without being even close to finishing. My intention was to make it for my (almost) 16 year old niece because when she was very little I made her a pillow with strawberries on it, which she loved into threads. When I picked it back up to finish it, I didn't even want to figure out where I was in the pattern, so I winged it. It came out WAY too pink. She hates pink. So, I'm keeping this one and starting over for her. :)
100 whey protein gold standard strawberry
100% Whey Gold Standard Protein Strawberry Flavor contain Whey Protein Isolates that are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as the primary protein source, it has been possible to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without.
Related topics: black hills gold pearl ring automatic gold watch gold letters golden wheat 22k gold black onyx white gold rings marble blast gold demo download men white gold cross cheap gold cocktail dresses gold miner on line game
- 02:00 |
- Category: None